The UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development – Covenant with Many?
By Thomas Taylor
Could the U.N.’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development be the “covenant with many” prophesied in Daniel 9:27?
The Bible prophesies a government that all the world will wonder after (Revelation 13:1-14). It will be government that will attempt to rule all of mankind, i.e. a world government. That government is ultimately going to be the United Nations. It is the only body set up to rule globally. Islam, which some have theorized to be the Beast kingdom of Revelation chapter 13, is not powerful enough or organized enough to rule the world. Not to mention, all the world will not pledge allegiance to Islam, but they already have pledged allegiance to the U.N. and its Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
The system the United Nations will implement to rule all of humanity used to be call the New World Order, but today it is called Global Goals for Sustainable Development. This is a new agenda put out by the U.N. September 25, 2015, however it is not really new – it is Agenda 21 on steroids. It was promoted by Pope Francis (who is possibly the false prophet), when he came to the United States. He pushed the Global Goals starting September 23, 2015 at the White House, then again September 24, 2015 at U.S. Congress, and again September 25, 2015 at the U.N.
The Agenda for Sustainable Development Global Goals championed by Pope Francis associates man-made climate change to a moral wrong – a sin. However, it is not a sin, even if man-made climate change existed. Then he goes on to matter-of-factly state climate change is the cause of poverty. Thus, it is a moral imperative that we stop climate change at any cost. We must take from the rich, through taxes, and give to the poor – social justice. However, man-made climate change is a hoax, proven many time before by objective scientists and science (but previously it was called “Global Warming”).
Climate change is an excuse to implement worldwide Socialism/Communism. They will take from the rich countries and give to the poor. They will take from the rich companies and give to the poor peoples. They will take water, land, and property away from individual ownership and put it in the hand of government to redistribute as they see fit. There is no relationship between climate change, which is nothing more than normal weather, and poverty. However, “climate change leads to poverty” is the narrative we will hear over and over until the individual no longer owns property. We will all become equally poor except for the super-government and the elite, who remain insanely rich, that control it; that is the end result of the U.N.’s and Pope’s “equality”. These Global Goals are to begin January 1, 2016.
The Global Goals
The U.N. has come up with 17 Global Goal for Sustainable Development. They all seem like good goals on the surface but what do the 17 goals really mean? They are not as innocent as they seem. If you understand their real goals, you will see they are becoming both clear and bold in their quest for world government.
These goals are not presented as a choice but rather a directive. The U.N. says, “All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan.” That means all countries must participate. Then, “As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind.” That means no one is allowed to opt out. They will implement many taxes to take the individual’s, the corporation’s, and the wealthy country’s money. For example, they will literally make people pay for the very air they breathe and give it to the poor under a carbon credit system.
- Goal 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Meaning: Control world finance and currencies
- Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- Meaning: Control the world’s food supply
- Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Meaning: Control the world’s health care
- Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Meaning: Control the world’s education
- Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Meaning: Promote the effeminate globally and suppress the masculine – because the effeminate are passive and will not rebel as readily as the masculine. (This is one reason behind the gay agenda. Ever notice that lesbians are not promoted in today’s society? Only the gay, effeminate, or transgendered males?)
- Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Meaning: Control the world’s water supplies – seize if necessary.
- Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Meaning: Control the world’s energy sources.
- Goal 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
- Meaning: Control world employment and labor
- Goal 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
- Meaning: Control world commerce
- Goal 10: Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Meaning: Worldwide wealth redistribution
- Goal 11: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Meaning: Push people toward the cities to more easily watch and control their activities. A surveillance society, data mining, and data collecting, is destined for humanity globally.
- Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Meaning: Control supply and demand of all markets
- Goal 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
- Meaning: Use the false excuse of climate change to do anything they deem necessary to control people, including tax, fine, and jail the “global citizen” for noncompliance.
- Goal 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Meaning: Control the oceans and its resources; waters will no longer be free to fish or from which to mine resources.
- Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Meaning: Control the land and its resources; land will move from being privately owned to “publicly”/government owned.
- Goal 16: Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Meaning: International courts will decide everything and enforce the global laws through an international “peacekeeping” police force.
- By the way, point 9 says this, “By 2030, provide legal identity for all, including birth registration.” This is a numbering system for all of humanity. I do not think it too bold to suggest that this is the precursor to the Mark of the Beast – 666.
- Goal 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
- Meaning: Implement these goals through taxes, surveillance and data collection, and the breaking down of national borders and sovereignty. This world government will be controlled by a few “experts” at the top.
Ultimately, instead of you being independent and taking care of yourself, global government wants to make all the decisions for you because they know better than you what is best for you. Instead of the concept of the individual, we will move toward the concept of humanity being a whole organism and they are the head of that organism. You cannot decide what you want or need because it could hurt another part of the organism. They decide as they see fit and will take from one to give to another in the name of progress, fighting poverty, and saving the planet. This is the ultimate tyranny.
Soon this global government will be handed over to the antichrist who, I believe, is one of the masterminds behind this and is working in the shadows until he gains full power at the mid-point of the final seven years. I believe he will continue to remain hidden and will not be known as the antichrist until the very end of the seven years (see 2 Thessalonians 2:6 – 8 explanation). Satan has always done his best work covertly, not overtly. If a man shows up and does an overt seven year covenant with Israel, everyone will know he is the antichrist and he could accomplish nothing because the Church would call him out and resist him. I believe Daniel 9:27’s “covenant with many” could be something like these Global Goals for Sustainable Development and no one is the wiser. The Bible never says the “covenant with many” has anything to do with Israel and the land; that is just an assumption many have made. The Bible never said it would be a seven year covenant; it just said the antichrist would confirm or strengthen it for seven years. It could be a 15 years covenant. Not to mention, most of the Church is pre-trib, so it is unfathomable for them to think they would still be on the earth during the final seven years… but they will be. In other words, I suspect we will be in the final seven years and most will not even know it.
September 23: The Pope’s Speech at the White House
September 24: The Pope’s Speech at the U.S. Congress
September 25: The Pope’s Speech at the U.N.
September 25 – 27, 2015: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Summit
September 25: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Global Goals
The Youtube video: ‘We The People’ for The Global Goals
June 18, 2015: The Pope’s climate change encyclical