The Prophecies Part 1 – Prophecies of the Antichrist Kingdom
By Thomas Taylor
List of 172 Prophecies Concerning the Kingdom of the Beast
***My personal comments are underlined and are more subjective; therefore, they could be incorrect.
Daniel 7:17 KJV These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
- The antichrist kingdom has a king, a spiritual king, that rules it in the heavens, just as the other kingdoms do, yet there may be many earthly kings during a kingdom’s reign (Daniel 10:13, 20).
- The antichrist kingdom (vs. 18) shall arise out of the earth
Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a FOURTH beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the BEASTS THAT WERE BEFORE IT; and it had ten horns.
- The antichrist kingdom is the fourth Kingdom. That means the three preceding are going to be in chronological order. The first kingdom is the lion, the second is the bear, and the third is the leopard.(Dan.7:3-6)
- The lion is Britain, established in 1707
- The bear is Russia, established in 1917
- The leopard is modern Germany the de facto head of the European Union, established in 1958
- The United States cannot possibly be the fourth beast, the antichrist kingdom, because it was not established after 1958. The U.S. was established in 1776. The antichrist kingdom cannot be China which was established in 1912 or 1949, depending on how you look at it.
- It suggests a fourth kingdom will arise after 1958. It is not exactly the U.N. (est. 1945). It is a revised U.N., uniting Europe (NATO forces) with Russia/Asia (military) for a short time (3.5 years). Why? An unknown world threat.
- The antichrist kingdom is dreadful – terrible; to cause to be afraid, make afraid – Brown-Driver Briggs
- The antichrist kingdom is terrible – well loined (that is, burly) or mighty – Strong’s Concordance
- The antichrist kingdom is strong exceedingly – surpassing and exceeding in strength
- The antichrist kingdom has great iron teeth – huge iron teeth; i e. a strong and very large military.
- The teeth are part of the mouth of the lion (Britain); 13:2 “..and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth…”
- The teeth, I believe, are mostly referring to NATO, with 3.3 million servicemembers, rather than Britain alone, 200,000 servicemembers.
- The antichrist kingdom devours the residue (the rest, the remainder) – to eat, to slander, to accuse
- The antichrist kingdom breaks in pieces the residue (the rest, the remainder) – to crush, to crumble, to shatter, to break into pieces
- The antichrist kingdom stamps the residue (the rest, the remainder) with its feet (Rev 13:2 … his feet were as the feet of a bear [Russia]…) – to tread, to trample, to stamp
- The antichrist kingdom is diverse from the other three kingdoms (Britain, Russian, and Germany) – changed; transformed; altered; different
- The antichrist kingdom cannot be Britain, Russia, or Germany alone.
- The antichrist kingdom has 10 horns – ten primary kings/leaders that run it.
- The current security counsel of the U.N. includes the U.K. and Russia, along with…the U.S., China, and France. The E.U. (the modern Franco-German alliance) is currently a member of the U.N. but not a voting member. The E.U. and Russia are destined to be joined, likely under a revised U.N. reformed to handle a massive threat to the planet.
Daniel 7:19 KJV Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
- The antichrist kingdom will have nails (claws), on its feet (Russia), of brass – copper; bronze.
- This part of the military, the Russian feet, is not as strong as the British iron teeth.
Daniel 7:23 KJV Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
- The antichrist kingdom shall devour the whole earth – to eat, to slander, to accuse the whole earth.
- The antichrist kingdom shall tread down the whole earth – to tread, to trample, to stamp
- The antichrist kingdom shall break in pieces the whole earth – to crush, to crumble, to shatter, to break into pieces
Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
- The antichrist kingdom will be controlled, at the very least in part, by the little horn – the antichrist man.
- The antichrist man will subdue three kings, but not necessarily three from the ten horns/world leaders. – to bring low, humble -Brown-Driver Briggs
Daniel 7:11 KJV I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
- The antichrist kingdom will be slain.
- The antichrist kingdom’s body will be destroyed.
- However, the British lion, Russian bear, and German leopard will live on, proving they are not the exact same as the antichrist kingdom (Daniel 7:12).
- The antichrist kingdom’s body will be given to the burning flame
Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
- The people of the antichrist to come are Romans, for they destroyed Jerusalem and the sanctuary in 70A.D. A type of Romans are coming again.
- The E.U. touts itself as being the new Rome. This makes me think the antichrist must come from one of the E.U. nations.
Dan 8:8-9 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven. (9) And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land… Dan 8:22-23 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. (23) And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
- The antichrist will arise out of the territory of the ancient Greek kingdom.
- The “he goat” is Alexander the Great. His kingdom was split into four. From the territory of the Greeks the antichrist will arise and his kingdom. This include some of Europe, much of the Middle East all the way to India, and some of North Africa.
- The early version of the antichrist kingdom, ancient Rome, is stronger since it is represented as all iron.
- The latter version of the antichrist kingdom is partly strong and partly weak since it is represented as iron mixed with clay.
- Since there are two legs, there are two major parts to the antichrist kingdom.
- One part of the antichrist kingdom is the East, the other is the West.
- Eastern religious leg is the Eastern Orthodox church which started in Constantinople. The Western religious leg was started in Rome as Catholicism. (link1; link 2)
- The religious part is the weaker clay and iron is the government and military.
Daniel 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
- Jesus, the Stone Cut Without Hands, is coming back to destroy the antichrist kingdom since it was broken in pieces.
- Jesus returns during the latter part of the antichrist kingdom since only the feet were struck.
Daniel 2:35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
- The antichrist kingdom and all the foundation that went before it, to make it what it is in the latter time, will be destroyed by Jesus at the same time since they are “broken to pieces together.”
- This includes both the government entity and the religions entity which will be destroyed by the coming of Jesus.
- The antichrist kingdom will be so destroyed that nothing of it will remain since the wind can carry away the remnants of its destruction.
Daniel 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
- The antichrist kingdom, which is Roman, is a fourth kingdom. It is the last kingdom before Jesus’ Kingdom (there is not a fifth one different from the Roman Kingdom even though it is of iron and clay.)
- It is Roman. However, the kingdom must be spiritual in nature, not a continual natural kingdom because the natural Roman kingdom dissipated many centuries ago. It has a spiritual king over it (Daniel 7:17).
- It will be like Rome in that it will be headquartered in ancient Roman territory, be strong like ancient Rome, have religious leadership like the Holy Roman Kingdom, and likely governed similar to ancient Rome.
- The antichrist kingdom will be strong as iron – mighty, strong
- The antichrist kingdom will break in pieces others – shatter, break others
- It will shatter other nations
- The antichrist kingdom will subdue others – weaken, crush
- It will weaken and crush other nations
- The antichrist kingdom will bruise others – crush, break, shatter
Daniel 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
- The antichrist kingdom shall be divided between weak and strong.
- The division is church vs. state or it could be weak Socialist/Liberal types and strong violent tyrannical Communists/Marxists.
- Even though there is this division, the antichrist kingdom is still strong.
Daniel 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
- The antichrist kingdom will be partly broken – broken, fragile
Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
- The antichrist kingdom will be mixed strong with weak – mixed, joined together strong government/military with weaker in nature religious systems.
- This is not angels mixing with humans sexually.
- The weak (religious systems) and strong (governments/militarize) will not truly cleave to one another within the antichrist kingdom.
- The religious systems, of Eastern Orthodoxy and Western Catholicism, and strong governments of the U.N. will attempt to unite but will not be able to.
- The antichrist kingdom will mingle – be mixed, joined together – with the seed of men – seed, offspring, posterity of men.
- This has nothing to do with angels having sexual relations with humans. If that were the case, then the iron would represent the angelic and clay would represent men. But the problem is that Daniel clearly says the head of gold is a man, Nebuchadnezzar. It is not feasible for the iron to become “spiritual” when the head is not “spiritual”. No, each element of the image is speaking of natural things, not angelic.
- The strong government, “iron,” will try impose force on the religious systems, “seed of men,” and will fail. “Seed of men” is the false religious system and doctrine as opposed to the “Seed” of God’s Word and God’s Kingdom (Luke 8:11; Matthew 13:31). This coincides perfectly with the religious system whore that rides the U.N. government beast; the beast will burn her with fire (Revelation 17:16).
Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
- “Days of these kings…” These ten kings of the antichrist kingdom will exist together at the same period of time, not in succession.
- There will be more than one man in charge of the antichrist kingdom. It will be ten with the antichrist being one of the ten.
Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
- A single beast will rise from the nations (“sea”). The seven heads, nations/kingdoms, will be of one heart and mind which is world-rule through a one-world government.
- There will be seven heads, nations/kingdoms, in the antichrist kingdom.
- The seven nations/kingdoms are 1. Britain, 2. Russia, 3. 1st Reich Germany/Holy Roman Empire (800-1806), 4. 2nd Reich Germany (1870 – 1919), 5. 3rd Reich Germany/Nazism (1933 – 1945), 6. 4th Reich Germany/E.U. (1958 – present), 7. A revised United Nations.
- So in modern times, it will actually manifest as today’s United Kingdom, today’s Russian Federation, today’s European Union, and a future revised United Nations that will unite the Russian (and probably Chinese) East with the European West, including NATO forces. These all will become one single beast which I am calling antichrist kingdom (see Dan 7:17).
- There will be ten horns – ten men that control the antichrist kingdom.
- Ten world leaders will give their allegiance to the revised United Nations. They will mostly come from the U.K., Russia, and E.U.
- Ten crowns indicate there will be a world government through this antichrist kingdom run by ten men that other nations will willingly submit their sovereignty to for a time.
- Upon the seven heads, which are nations/kingdoms, will be the name of blasphemy.
- These nation/kingdoms will hate God because of the socialistic and humanistic mind-set of its leaders. True Christianity and Judaism are the number one adversaries of the one-world government and religion. The antichrist kingdom will persecute God’s people.
Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
- The antichrist kingdom will have within it the leopard, bear, and lion.
1. The leopard is modern Germany/the E.U. The bear is the Russian Federation of today. The lion is the U.K. which is not part of the E.U.
- The devil will give his might or strength to this world-government entity.
- The devil will give his throne to this world-government entity.
- The devil will give his authority to this world-government entity.
Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
- One of the heads of the beast were wounded to death- one of the nations/kingdoms were destroyed.
- Its wound healed – it arose from the destruction to become a nation again.
- This was the defeat of Hitler’s Germany in WWII. Germany is now a world-class power again as the major player in the E.U.
- After the destruction of the Berlin wall, dividing East and West Germany, the nation was healed.
- All the world will wonder after the beast, all the kingdoms that are in power after the healing.
- Notice they wondered after the entire beast, not the head that was healed. Since the Berlin wall came down, not only has East and West Germany united but also the East, namely Russia, and the West, namely Europe, will also unite. This will make the entire world wonder.
Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
- The world will worship the dragon, Satan – to fawn, prostrate in homage, adore.
- This means they will honor and pay homage to all that Satan has implemented, including sin, the world system, the world government, and the world religion. It does not mean they will worship directly the name of Satan like a Satanic cult.
- The world will worship the beast, the nations/kingdoms that unite to become the antichrist kingdom.
- Because of the great power that will result when the East joins the West, most of the world will subjugate themselves to the antichrist kingdom. They will honor this world government and world religion either out of agreement or fear.
- The world will wonder ‘Who could make war with the antichrist kingdom?’
Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
- The antichrist kingdom will have a spokesperson, namely the antichrist.
- The antichrist kingdom will be in power for 42 months.
- The East and West will only unite for a short time, 42 months, and then Jesus returns to destroy their armies at Armageddon when they attempt to invade Jerusalem.
Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
- The antichrist and his kingdom will make war with the saints – sacred, pure, blameless, religious, holy.
- There will be persecution of Christians and Jews by the antichrist kingdom.
- The antichrist and his kingdom will overcome the saints – subdue, conquer, prevail, get the victory.
- “Power”, authority, is given to the antichrist and his kingdom over all kindreds – races, clans
- “Power”, authority, is given to the antichrist and his kingdom over all tongues – languages
- “Power”, authority, is given to the antichrist and his kingdom over all nations – peoples, nations, tribes
- The antichrist kingdom, namely a revised U.N., will grant itself sovereignty over all nations claiming it was necessary to prevent world war. Some nations will willingly submit; others will not. It will be impossible to enforce this type of rule. All nations will not comply. But this verse just says the authority is put in place, not necessarily full martial implementation.
Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
- The Christians will not worship the dragon, the antichrist, the false prophet or the antichrist kingdom.
Revelation 13:12 KJV And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
- The false prophet will exercise the power, authority, of the antichrist and his kingdom.
- The pope at that time will be implementing a unification of religions as the antichrist kingdom is implementing a unification of world governments into one.
- The U.N. will back the pope unifying religion into one because they need the religious aspect to give legitimacy to their take-over and to make it easier for the populace to comply.
- The false prophet will cause “the earth” to worship the first beast “whose deadly wound was healed” which is the antichrist kingdom.
- The pope will promote the worship of the one-world government, not the antichrist man!
- The pope will encourage all nations to comply with the one-world government of the revised U.N.
- The false prophet will cause the people within the nations to worship the first beast which is the antichrist kingdom.
- Because of his influence as the head of the Roman Catholic Church, the pope will make sure Roman Catholics comply with the one-world government and one-world religion.
- The pope will try to make other religions join in compliance as well.
- It is the pope that implements the 666 system not the one-world government necessarily. This may confine the 666 system mostly to one-world-religion people and Roman Catholics, plus any others willing to comply [Revelation 13:16, 17].
Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
- The king of the south shall push against the antichrist and his kingdom.
- “Radical” Islam is the king of the south.
- The antichrist kingdom is to the north since the antichrist is called the “king of the north”.
- This is a conflict between the antichrist kingdom of the revised U.N., namely Europe and Russia, to the north and “radical” Islam to the south in the Middle East.
- The antichrist and his kingdom will invade south “like a whirlwind.”
- The antichrist and his kingdom will invade the Middle East all the way to North Africa.
- The antichrist kingdom will have chariots (vehicles), horsemen (drivers), and many ships.
- The antichrist kingdom will invade and overpower countries with a large military.
- The countries invaded will likely be Syria, Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, and Sudan.
Daniel 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
- The antichrist and his kingdom will enter the glorious land – Israel.
- The invasion into Israel will likely be promised as just passing through to eradicate “radical” Islam, not to take over, but that will change once he gets there.
- Many countries shall be overthrown.
- Jordan (Edom, Moab, Ammon) will not be invaded or overthrown.
- Since Jordan will not allow the U.N. armies in, all the armies will be funneled through Israel as they head south to North Africa and Saudi Arabia.
Daniel 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
- The antichrist and his kingdom will exercise the authority given to it against the nations it invades.
- The authority of the U.N. will be enforced in these nations they invade.
- Egypt will not escape the authority or military might of the antichrist kingdom.
- Egypt will be forced to bow the knee at the power and authority of the U.N.
Daniel 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
- The antichrist and his kingdom will have power over gold and silver.
- This may be a reference to the collapse of world monetary units, like the dollar or euro, so the U.N. could control the world economy through gold and silver acquisitions from contributing nations.
- The antichrist and his kingdom will have power over the precious things of Egypt.
- The invasion will go from the north all the way south to Egypt, Libya, and Sudan (Ethiopia region).
Daniel 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
- Reports from trouble in the north and east will causing the antichrist and his kingdom military to go back the way they came, north and east.
- The trouble is from Israel not complying with U.N. mandates about the two-state solution of the land of Israel.
- They will go to destroy the cause of the trouble.
Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
- The antichrist and his armies will headquarter, on his return trip, in “the glorious holy mountain” of Israel.
- The antichrist and his kingdom will come to his end when Jesus returns.
- None shall help the antichrist and his kingdom as Jesus destroys them.
Ezekiel 38:2, 3 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
- (Gog is the prophetic name of the ruler of Rosh, Meshech, Tubal, and Magog.) Magog is the prophetic name of the end time armies of the antichrist kingdom.
- Chief prince = “Rosh”, meaning Russia
- Magog = “land of Gog” – Brown-Driver-Briggs
- The land of Gog is located in modern-day Turkey. However, these armies include not only Turkey but Russia as well, which go by the names Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.
- Russia and Turkey are major players in the revised U.N. to create the armies of Armageddon which will invade south to North Africa, then return back to invade Israel.
- God is against the antichrist and the armies of the antichrist kingdom.
Ezekiel 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
- God will turn back the armies of the antichrist kingdom.
- God will put hooks into the jaws of the armies of the antichrist kingdom.
- The kingdom of the antichrist will have a great army.
- The antichrist armies will have horses and horsemen (vehicles and drivers).
- The antichrist armies will have armor
- The antichrist armies will have a very large company of people.
- The antichrist armies will all have swords.
Ezekiel 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
- Persia will join in the conflict.
- Iran will join with Russia and Turkey in the invasion into North Africa, then turn back against Israel at Armageddon.
- Ethiopia will join in the conflict.
- The region of Ethiopia, most likely northern Sudan, will join with Russia and Turkey to “sandwich” the “radical” Islamists fleeing south into northern Africa.
- Libya will join the conflict.
- Libya will also “sandwich” the “radical” Islamists fleeing south and west from the Russian, Turkish, and Iranian armies.
- Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya will have armor.
Ezekiel 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
- Gomer and the house of Togarmah will join the conflict.
- It is uncertain who Gomer and Togarmah is.
- Ancient Gomer was the grandson of Noah and Togarmah was his son. They eventually produced the Cimmerians who likely became the Germans.
- Many people will join with Gomer and the house of Togarmah.
- This likely means the E.U. nations will join the conflict.
Ezekiel 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
- In the latter years of the people the antichrist kingdom, they shall be visited.
- The Lord will come against the armies of the antichrist kingdom personally.
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom shall come into Israel, a land brought back from the sword (WWII).
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom will come against the mountains of Israel.
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom will try to eject the Jews from the West Bank in order to enforce a two-state solution.
- The land of Israel was formerly a waste before the U.N. created it and the Jews inhabited it.
Ezekiel 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom shall ascend the mountains of Israel.
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom will come like a storm.
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom shall cover the land with many people.
Ezekiel 38:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
- An evil thought will come into the mind of the antichrist man while his armies invade Israel.
Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom will come against Israel as a nation, not just the Jews of the West Bank.
- Anti-Semitism is rampant in the U.N. so they will try to eliminate the Jews at this time, which will be called the Battle of Armageddon.
- Zechariah 13:8, 9 says 2 out of 3 Jews “in the land” of Israel will die here.
Zec 14:1-3 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom will come against Jerusalem.
- The armies of the antichrist kingdom will overcome Jerusalem.
- The houses will be rifled, the women ravished by the armies of the antichrist in Jerusalem.
- Half of Jerusalem will go into captivity by the armies of the antichrist.
- Jerusalem will be divided by the U.N., half for the Palestinians (East Jerusalem) and half for the Jews (West Jerusalem).
- The Lord Himself will fight against the armies of the antichrist at this point in the conflict.
Ezekiel 38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
- The armies of the antichrist will take spoil (“spoil” and “prey”) of the Jews in Jerusalem.
- Since the Jews have inhabited the land of Israel, it has produced abundantly!
Ezekiel 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
- Sheba, Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish with all the young lions thereof shall comment about the armies of the antichrist taking spoil of the Jews.
Ezekiel 38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
- The antichrist and his armies will know that Israel dwells in safety.
Ezekiel 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
- The armies of the antichrist come from the north.
- The armies of the antichrist shall have many people added to it.
- The armies of the antichrist will ride on horses during the invasion.
- The armies of the antichrist will be a great company, a mighty army.
Ezekiel 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
- The armies of the antichrist will come against the people of Israel.
- The armies of the antichrist will cover the land of Israel.
Ezekiel 38:17 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?
- It is many years from the time the prophets spoke before it comes to pass concerning the antichrist and his armies.
Ezekiel 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
- When the antichrist and his armies come against Israel is when God’s fury rises up.
Eze 38:19-21 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; (20) So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. (21) And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man’s sword shall be against his brother.
- God will call for a sword against the armies of the antichrist.
- Every man’s sword shall be against his brother.
- God will turn the armies of the antichrist against one another.
Ezekiel 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
- God will “plead” against the antichrist and his armies – to judge, to punish
- God will severely punish the antichrist and his armies for coming against Israel!
- God will pour pestilence and blood upon the armies of the antichrist.
- God will pour out hailstones, fire and brimstone on the armies of the antichrist.
- This is the final bowl of God’s wrath poured out at Armageddon. [Revelation 16:21]
Ezekiel 39:1, 2 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:
- God will leave 1/6 part of the armies of the antichrist alive.
Ezekiel 39:3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.
- God will cause their bow and arrows to fall.
- God will destroy their weapons.
Ezekiel 39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.
- The armies of the antichrist will fall upon the mountains of Israel.
- Those that accompany the armies of the antichrist will also fall upon the mountains of Israel.
- Birds will eat the carcasses of the fallen armies of the antichrist and those that accompany them.
Revelation 19:17-18 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; (18) That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
- There will be kings, captains, mighty men, horses, free men, slaves, small and great men in the armies of the antichrist and those that accompany them.
Ezekiel 39:5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
- The armies of the antichrist will fall up the open field.
Revelation 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
- Armageddon will be the location where the armies of the antichrist gather against Jerusalem.
- The plain of Megiddo is also known as Armageddon, which is a flat plain to the north of Jerusalem between mountain ranges.
Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
- The armies of the antichrist will be defeated and their blood will rise to the height of a horse bridle for 1,600 furlongs (about 200 miles).
- A lake of blood will be produced in the valley of Megiddo when the wrath of God is poured out on the armies of the antichrist and those that accompany them.
Ezekiel 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
- God will send fire on the armies of the antichrist and those that accompany them.
- God will send fire on those that dwell carelessly in the isles.
- God will punish those who stand with the armies of the antichrist against Israel in the Islands.
Ezekiel 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
- God will not allow the antichrist and his kingdom pollute the holy name of the Lord any more.
Ezekiel 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
- Israel shall burn the weapons of the armies of the antichrist, and those that accompanied them, for seven years.
Ezekiel 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
- Israel will spoil the armies of the antichrist.
- The armies of the antichrist will have robbed Israel.
Ezekiel 39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
- The armies of the antichrist will be buried in Israel.
Ezekiel 39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
- It will take seven months to bury the armies of the antichrist.
Ezekiel 39:15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man’s bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.
- People will mark the bones of the fallen armies of the antichrist.
Ezekiel 39:17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
- Birds will eat the flesh and drink the blood of the armies of the antichrist.
Ezekiel 39:18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
- Some of the people of the armies of the antichrist are described as princes of the earth.
- Some of the people of the armies of the antichrist are described as great sacrificial animals.
Ezekiel 39:20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.
- The horses, chariots, might men, and men of war of the armies of the antichrist will be feasted upon by the birds.
Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
- The seat of the kingdom of the antichrist will be judged by the fifth vial.
- The kingdom of the antichrist will be filled with darkness at the fifth vial.
- The people of the kingdom of the antichrist will gnaw their tongues for pain because of the vial.
Revelation 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
- The people of the kingdom of the antichrist will blaspheme God because of their pains and sores.
- The people of the kingdom of the antichrist will not repent of their evil.
Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
- Great hail weighing about a talent (108 – 130 pounds) will fall on the armies of the antichrist when they attack Jerusalem.
- The armies of the kingdom of the antichrist will blaspheme God because of the hail.
Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
- Ten horns on the beast, antichrist kingdom, are the ten earthly kings that will rule the antichrist kingdom (revised United Nations).
- They have not received a kingdom yet but receive authority as kings “one hour with the beast”
- These ten world leaders rule nations like Germany, U.K., and Russia so they are major world leaders. But they will push to literally rule the entire world through the world-government of the revised U.N. They will only rule for short time with the revised U.N. because the nations will only give them power for a short time to subdue an immediate threat.
Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom have one mind.
- The one mind is Socialism and revolves around a satanic one-world humanistic government.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will give their power and strength unto the antichrist kingdom.
- The authority as well as the economic and military might, of the nations from which the ten world leaders proceed, will be handed over to the revised U.N.
Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will make war with the Lamb.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will hate God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and God’s people, the Church and Jews. They will persecute Christians and Jews.
- Jesus, the Lamb, and those with Jesus, the called and chosen and faithful, will overcome the antichrist kingdom and its rulers.
Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will hate the whore.
- The whore is led by the false prophet (Rev. 20:10; 13:11-18). The false prophet is the Pope. The whore includes those in the false religions that join the one-world religion and those that do not. The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will hate those false religions that do not join the one-world religion because they believe they are the cause of dissension.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will make the whore desolate.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will lay false religion, Islam in particular, waste. (When they are done with Islam is when they turn on the Jews and Christians in full force, though to some measure they will continually persecute Jews and Christians because they do not conform to the one-world religion.)
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will make the whore naked.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will persecute false religions discrediting and exposing the hypocrisy of its leaders through data collection and media exposure.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will eat the flesh of the whore.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will be at war with false religions that do not conform to the New World Order and one-world religion.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will burn the whore with fire.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will burn the leaders of the false religions with fire.
Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
- The ten rulers of the antichrist kingdom will give their kingdom to the beast until the prophecies of God’s Word are fulfilled.
- Then ten rulers of the antichrist will give the revised United Nations, to the Beast – Satan.